Re: Qt widgets Improvement

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: Qt widgets Improvement
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 12:27:46 +0100

Well Rohit , the starting point depends on your knowledge.

There are many qt-gui sinks, for instance

QT GUI sink, QT GUI frequency sink, QT GUI waterfall sink, etc.

The QT GUI sink contains an optional frequency sink , waterfall sink, etc.

But the code the sinks in the QT GUI sink differ from 'standalone'
sinks. From a maintainance point of view it would be great to have a
unified codebase for all those sinks.

But I think creating a unified codebase is hard work.

-- Volker

Thanks Volker  for this example it will be very helpful .

Btw which widget would be good to start with?

Thanks
Rohit

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023, 1:52 PM Volker Schroer <dl1ksv@gmx.de