Re: Qt widgets Improvement

From: Rohit Bisht
Subject: Re: Qt widgets Improvement
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 16:34:22 +0530

Thanks Volker  for this example it will be very helpful .

Btw which widget would be good to start with?

Thanks
Rohit

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023, 1:52 PM Volker Schroer <dl1ksv@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi Marcus,

thanks for the clarification.

Maybe this helps:

Qt Gui sink is an example how to use the designer together with
gnuradio. You'll find it in qt-gui/lib.

An example for an oot using the designer can be found in

github.com/dl1ksv/gr-display

-- Volker