Re: unexplained received power fluctuations with usrp b210 and gnuradio

From: Christophe Marqué
Subject: Re: unexplained received power fluctuations with usrp b210 and gnuradio
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 17:46:00 +0200

Hello,

thank you for your answer. In the past few days I've made further tests,
including using a 50 ohm load. I can confirm that it is not visible with a
load, but shows up when connected to an antenna. I was naively thinking that
playing with the analog bandwidth would help, but I guess non linear effects
occur before the bandwidth is set.

I am still a bit puzzled why this behaviour isn't the same wether or not one
uses gr-uhd or the uhd python api, but I will continue to check this,

all the best,
Christophe