How pass an input vector in an OOT QA test?

From: George Edwards
Subject: How pass an input vector in an OOT QA test?
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 10:22:34 -0500

Hello GNURadio Community,

In an OOT QA testing of a signal processing block designed to accept an input vector of 4 elements, I am having problems passing the QA input as a vector. It sees the input as a stream. I tried passing the data in two ways, but each failed. Here are the two ways I have formated the QA data which I would like to be seen as a vector of 4 elements:

data = "" 2.0, 3.0, 4.0)  and
data = "" 2.0, 3.0, 4.0], [5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0]])

I would appreciate any suggestion.

Thank you!
George