Re:VectorSourceBlock-GRC

From: dominik.walach
Subject: Re:VectorSourceBlock-GRC
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 08:36:34 +0200

Hello Isaac,

The solution is quite simple, just add a delay block to the flowgraph (see the attachment). Vector Source pushes all the samples at the beginning faster than Time Sink can even display it.

Best,
Dominik

Od "Discuss-gnuradio" discuss-gnuradio-bounces+dominik.walach=pekasat.com@gnu.org
Komu discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
Kopie
Datum Wed, 29 Sep 2021 17:25:04 -0500
Předmět VectorSourceBlock-GRC

Hello

I'm Isaac. I'm trying to produce a 1KHz square signal for only one period. So I decided to do it with the vector source block (500 ones and 500 zeros). But when I run it with the option repeat = No, I only see zero. When I put repeat=yes, I see the square but continuous, not only one period.

¿What am I missing? Any help or advice is welcomed.

Regards
Isaac T.