UHD 4.1.0.2 and 4.1.0.3 released!

From: Aaron Rossetto
Subject: UHD 4.1.0.2 and 4.1.0.3 released!
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 13:24:37 -0500

Hello GNU Radio Community and friends of UHD,

In all the excitement of attending and presenting at last week's GNU Radio Conference 2021, I neglected to send out the announcement for these two releases. These releases have some late-breaking bugfixes for the NI Ettus USRP X410, USRP B2xx, and a few other friends/issues we met along the way.

UHD 4.1.0.3 Release
 * uhd
   - zbx: Prevent TX antenna config from disrupting RX

UHD 4.1.0.2 Release
 * b200
   - Fix overflow handling
 * fpga
   - Re-order error and data packets
   - Fix sc16 to sc12 converter
 * host
   - Add static_assert to prevent meta_range_t(0,0)
 * mpm
   - x4xx: update mboard_max_rev
 * mpmd
   - Add discoverable feature for trig i/o mode
 * sim
   - Update chdr_16sc_to_sc12 testbench
 * tests
   - Add recv(0) case to rx_streamer_test
 * uhd
   - transport: Avoid exceptions in disconnect_receiver()
   - streamer: Restore original recv(0) semantics
 * x4xx_bist
   - use get_mpm_client in gpio bist

With very best regards,
Aaron