How to manipulate data with "channel model"??

From: ????????
Subject: How to manipulate data with "channel model"??
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 10:56:31 +0800

Hi,guys!
I am testing the "channel model" module, and I have created the following flow diagram:

As shown in the flow diagram, I set up a signal source to input the "channel model" as (0,1,2,3,...,198,199), a total of two hundred numbers, but I check the "channel model" However, the output becomes a bunch of other numbers (3.00001+3.0000052i,...), a total of 192, which is 8 less than the input.??Please refer to attachment?? I have some problems here:
First: The noise voltage, time offset, frequency offset, and multipath of my channel model do not exist (everything is the default). In theory, there is no noise at all, so why are the input and output signals different?
Second: Why is the number of inputs and outputs different? Does the "channel model" itself perform certain operations on the input?
Can someone explain it to me? thanks.
thirdly:How can I avoid this situation? Because I have to receive all these input signals to perform subsequent operations, and cannot discard any data??or delay??, I checked the previous mailing lists and found similar problems, but I did not find a good solution,maybe i should set taps?
Sincerely