GRC C++ block parameter value can't be changed

From: Huang Wei
Subject: GRC C++ block parameter value can't be changed
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 10:12:52 +0100

Hello group,

I am very new in writing C++ blocks. I just followed GNU Radio tutorials to write a sync block. I simply used a parameter "double value", so the output = input * value.
The block works. However, if I use a GUI range to change the parameter "value" during running of GRC, the output doesn't change accordingly, the "value" remains the same as the default value in GUI range. Did IĀ miss something in the block?
Please find the source code in theĀ attached file, I appreciate it very much if you could help me figure out the problem.

Regards,
Wei