GRCon21 starts Monday September 20 (in 4 days!)

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: GRCon21 starts Monday September 20 (in 4 days!)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 08:44:57 -0500

Sign up for GRCon21 Virtual Attendance.

This year the Virtual participation for the main track is "Free/Pay what you want", but we are encouraging participants to pay at least $20 to help defray the contract commitments for the video support personnel. We will have live captioning to aid the hearing impaired. Please register so that we can get an accurate count.

Note that the fee for access to our live Virtual Workshops is $50.00.

You can register at https://tickets.gnuradio.org/grcon21/

The schedule is at https://events.gnuradio.org/event/8/timetable/#20210920.detailed

If you have any questions, ask here, or you can email grcon@gnuradio.org

---