Re: Issue in file sink block

From: Maitry Raval
Subject: Re: Issue in file sink block
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 09:09:10 +0530 (IST)

Hello,

I understand, I think, I need to use PSK demod using below link.
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Guided_Tutorial_PSK_Demodulation

But, as I have a requirement of storing the demod data in file , how is it
possible using file sink or any other way, please guide.

With Best Regards,
Maitry Raval,
R& D engineer|Azista Industries Pvt Ltd| 079-40605800|www.azistaaerospace.com