Re: {Disarmed} Re: [WVURAIL/gr-radio_astro] Installation difficulty (#20

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: [WVURAIL/gr-radio_astro] Installation difficulty (#20)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 14:22:52 -0700

No problem, plenty of time here with the lock down. Since you have extra Python helper modules, you'll need to copy them over and manually edit the GR_PYTHON_INSTALL list in python/CMakeLists.txt to install the extra modules.

When you run gr_modtool, answer the questions correctly, but to make things go a little faster you don't have to bother with entering a valid argument list. They're just going to get overridden when you copy your old block files in.

In radioastronomy.py, I did have to change the line:

import angles

to:

from . import angles

Here's the output of vectordemo.grc running on a Beagleboard X-15.

vectordemo

Ron