GSoC 2020: gr-dpd - New blogpost for Week 4

From: Alekh
Subject: GSoC 2020: gr-dpd - New blogpost for Week 4
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 04:37:07 +0530

Hello GNURadio Community!!

I have updated my new blogpost for last week updates regarding the gr-dpd module on my blog.

Major week highlights are:

- Added Mode to GMP_model_PA/ MP_model to give an option to include even terms or odd terms only or both in the PA output.

- Code clang formatted.

- Addition of a new Example flowgraph - RLS_test_run_two_tone_setup.grc.

- Some minor fixes to YAML files, addition of README.md and LICENSE.md files.

Upcoming week tasks proposed are-

- More improvements to the DPD blocks implemented so far and to remove the redundant code.

- Getting to work upon the synchronisation of signal for making this module useful for real-world physicals applications.

Any kind of suggestions for improvements to be done or any issues or corrections related to this developing module are highly appreciable.

Regards,

Alekh Gupta,

NIT Hamirpur