Aw: Re: PSK-Demodulation

From: Till Hülder
Subject: Aw: Re: PSK-Demodulation
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 21:49:02 +0100

 Hi Marcus,

 i do get an U as an output from the UHD . What can i do against this and
 what did this mean?
 My phaseshifter switch between 0° and 180° all time. I want to check if
 it is possible to implement a 2-PSK.
 What can i use instead of PSK Demod?

 Best regards,
 Till

Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020 um 19:12 Uhr
Von: "Marcus Müller" <address@hidden>
An: address@hidden
Betreff: Re: PSK-Demodulation
Hi Till,

both symbol sync and CMA equalizer in the same flowgraph at 50 MS/s can
be quite a load on the CPU. As first step, make sure UHD is not printing
"U" or "O"s on your console.
Other than that, not quite sure what you mean with "the change
phaseshifter alternately hange"; could you elaborate?
Also, the "PSK Demod" is in the Deprecated category for a reason: it
randomly breaks. Don't use it, can't help you if you do :)

Best regards,
Marcus