Re: Contribute to GNU radio

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: Contribute to GNU radio
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 12:21:15 +0000

Hi Cesar,

I'm another of the project leads (Marcus and Martin both are as well) and I can promise you that we won't find you annoying! If you have questions about the tutorial then they need to be improved and we'll happily help as we can. (Spoilers, they need improvement!) Thanks for taking a look at them.

Cheers,
Derek