Re: Contribute to GNU radio

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: Contribute to GNU radio
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 13:01:14 -0800

César,

yes, absolutely. Just get started and see where you have troubles. Make sure you can install GNU Radio (you can start with our Launchpad installation), and then see what you can / can't do.

If you're asking for something specific, how about you do the guided tutorials (you can find them on the wiki), and see if they are still up to date?

Welcome to this community!

Martin