[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon19 Schedule is Live

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon19 Schedule is Live
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 11:27:57 -0400

Hi all -

If you haven't seen it, yet, the schedule for GRon19 is live! You can find it here:

https://openconf.org/GRCon19/modules/request.php?module=oc_program&action="">

The talk schedule for GRCon is full, but posters and papers can still be submitted & accepted for the program. If you have any questions, just let us know!

Reminder for authors who have already had your paper accepted - please have your camera-ready draft uploaded a week before GRCon.

Registrations for GRCon can be purchased here:

https://tickets.gnuradio.org/grcon19/

And, as always, thank you to our sponsors for making GRCon possible!

https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon/grcon19/sponsors/

We look forward to seeing everyone in Huntsville next month.

Cheers,
The GRCon Team