It's a bit of a short notice but if you're in Berlin this weekend, we would like to invite you to a mini-workshop on XTRX SDR this Sunday, May 12.
The workshop speaker is Sergey Kostanbaev, the brainfather of XTRX, so prepare your most difficult questions ;) GNU Radio will, of course, be covered as one of the primary use cases.
- Speaker: Sergey Kostanbaev, Founder and Head of Engineering at Fairwaves
- Duration: 2h+
- When: Sunday, May 12 from 3pm onwards
- Where: IN-Berlin e.V., Lehrter Str. 53, 10557 Berlin
- Admission: Free + Open to anyone
- Why XTRX. What's different in XTRX SDR?
- XTRX hardware capabilities
- XTRX carrier board (USB3 / PCIex2)
- Understanding XTRX software layers
- Building XTRX driver & host libraries
- PCIe Driver specifics, ARM specifics, porting to other platforms
- Native API overview, Spoapy wrapper
- GNURadio plugins, building simple applications
XTRX homepage: https://xtrx.io/
XTRX crowdfunding page: https://crowdsupply.com/fairwaves/xtrx
Previous talks, e.g. OsmoDevCon 2018 one year ago: https://media.ccc.de/v/MNL3YJ
PS Many thanks to Harald "LaF0rge" Welte for his help with the workshop organization.