[Discuss-gnuradio] upsampling module in gnuradio companion?

From: Linda20071
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] upsampling module in gnuradio companion?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 21:09:20 -0400

Hi,

I guess this is a very simple question:

I am trying to build up something in gnuradio companion. I was wondering if there is a upsampling module I could use at hand in gnuradio companion?

Besides, for BPSK modulation, how should I set up the constellation sink because it looks like it can only take in complex values. However, BPSK only has one signal component.

Thanks in advance!