Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help needed with message ports

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help needed with message ports
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 16:36:18 -0400

A quick followup on progress on this query:

The issue is in lib/flowgraph.cc, where message connection edges are not being
used when counting connections (just stream connection edges). So, the
flattened flowgraph shows 1 connection (the stream one going out), but no
connection is found (because the message one isn't being counted). I believe
that this issue would also happen with a non-hier2_block, but I'm not sure.

Now that I understand the basic issue, the big question is how to fix it. I'll
keep prodding & once I get my mind around it & get a patch, I'll issue a PR &
tag you on it, Volker, for testing. Cheers! - MLD