Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Switching between signal source with Selector blo

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Switching between signal source with Selector block
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 12:36:05 +0000

Hi,

I already replied in the other thread, but because people will find
this in the future and wonder:

Please don't use blocks from the "Deprecated" category.

a) this block is going away in the next version of GNU Radio
b) it causes a teardown/setup behind the scenes, and not all is
guaranteed to work afterwards.

Best regards,
Marcus

PS: WX Gui is also going away. Use Qt instead.