[Discuss-gnuradio] Switching between signal source with Selector block

From: Ayaz Mahmud
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Switching between signal source with Selector block
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 21:33:00 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to switch between 2 signal source.

Signal source 1 will transmit & stop. Signal source 2 will transmit & stop (loop)

Samp Rate= 64k

Selector i/p index  = 1

Selector i/p index  = 0

Signal Source 1 à Selector port 0 à GWX GUI Scope Sink port 0

Signal Source 2 à Selector port 1à GWX GUI Scope Sink port 1

Not getting any output on GUI.

Can you please tell me how the indexing works ? I have tried several combination, but none deliver the desired output.

Thanks

Ayaz