Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Streaming Live Video

From: Julian Arnold
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Streaming Live Video
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 13:43:53 +0200

Hey Mansour,

on the transmit side, you can use vlc for example to stream video to a
Socket PDU block in GNU Radio.
On the receiver side you can do the same but in reverse.
Also, you could use the TUNTAP PDU block for this.

I did it once for a demo using the MAC and PHY form [1].

[1] https://github.com/RWTH-iNets/gr-inets

Cheers,
Julian