[Discuss-gnuradio] Software Defined Academy Programme almost ready

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software Defined Academy Programme almost ready
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 15:17:54 +0200

Dear List,

the programme of the Software Defined Radio Academy on June 27 2015 in
Friedrichshafen (sub-conference to HAMRADIO) is almost complete. But it
is already now so interesting that I don't want to wait any longer and
present the list of talks to you:

http://www.sdra-2015.de/pages/programme.html

As soon as we have an exact time schedule for the talks (which is not
yet fixed), I will send another note.

I'll be happy to welcome you to the SDRA if you plan to attend. Please
note that you'll get the entire HAMRADIO (biggest European HAM festival)
plus the MakerWorld with one single ticket.

http://www.hamradio-friedrichshafen.de/

vy73 / br
markus
dl8rds