[Discuss-gnuradio] strange values at the receiver

From: gang li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] strange values at the receiver
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:16:35 -0500

Hi, all, I am doing experiments on one USRP N210 with SBX. I connect
the RX/TX and RX2 by using a SMA cable and an attenuator directly. I
transmit 1 and 0 repeatedly (1010101010...). I also attached the GRC
file. However, I observed strange values received at the RX2. They are
pairs of (0.003, -0.003) which are not expected. I also attached the
figs of real and imaginary part. Can someone explain this weird
results? Thanks a lot.

Best,
Gang