[Discuss-gnuradio] pmt and dictionary blowing out memory

From: Jose Torres Diaz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pmt and dictionary blowing out memory
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 10:03:48 +1030

Hi All,

I'm using some blocks that I created using pmt dictionaries. Each of these blocks can run in an infinite loop, so that it is what I am testing.

I connect 2 blocks and I left them running for 10 minutes, what I found is that the memory consumption (looking at using -top) is increasing every time the work function is called. Does it mean that dictionaries are not reused memory when the work function is called?. Because if that is the case, it will explain why the memory consumption increases.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Jose.