[Discuss-gnuradio] SWIG Includes for GRExtras blocks

From: Roy Thompson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SWIG Includes for GRExtras blocks
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 10:15:56 -0500

I am trying to write a C++ block that uses the GRExtras block
interface, but am having some difficulty figuring out how to include
the proper headers in my swig.i file.  If I use GR_SWIG_BLOCK_MAGIC2
along with my block name, I get the following error when building
swig:

error: ‘InputItems’ was not declared in this scope

I have also tried directly including block.h in the swig.i file and
including various .i files from GRExtras, but I can't seem to find the
proper includes to get it to compile.  What is the proper syntax for
doing this?

Thanks,
Roy