Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] howto_square_ff require Gruel

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] howto_square_ff require Gruel
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 20:10:45 +0100

Perhaps this is a bug, but I can't reproduce that error, not with 3.6.1, master,
next nor with any branch of gr_modtool.

Please tell us
- where libgruel.so is (if it's somewhere exotic, Josh's answer is all
you need)
- which version of GNU Radio you're using.

Also, try and build gr-howto-write-a-block to narrow down the error.

On Thu, Nov 08, 2012 at 12:33:30PM -0500, Brooke Hayden wrote:
> Tom & Gong,
>

> It seems I have the same problem as you two have been discussing.
>
> I create a module (howto) using the gr_modtool and added hwto_square_ff using
> 'gr_modtool add'. I completed the tutorial, but cannot make anything. I went
> back and created a build directory and then ran cmake ../ as described, but I
> reveice an error stating, "CMake error as CMakeLists.txt:89 (message): Gruel
> required to compile". I have the FinfGruel cmake file in the cmake/Modules
> directory, but it still won't work.
>

> Thanks

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)