Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File Sink slow?

From: Eral Türkyilmaz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File Sink slow?
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 22:42:36 +0000 (UTC)

 <mleech <at> ripnet.com> writes:

> To be clear, the 82579LM issue is something you should look in to.
Not guaranteed that's you're problem, but I can't think of another reason.
> Also, to be sure.  You are using this interface in 1GiGE mode, right?
Connected directly to the N210 without any switches or other
detritus in the middle?
> I use a number of different network interfaces on my machines, they all work.

Even the cheezy RealTek $25.00 1GiGe PCI or PCIe cards should work for you,
particularly at lower sample rates.

All cards are in gigabit ethernet mode and the USRP is directly connected to
the network card, so nothing in between.