[Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio fails on ubuntu system

From: Cornelius Kaiser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio fails on ubuntu system
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:37:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hello All,

when running the build-gnuradio script on my ubuntu systems i get the following
error:

"Checking for package sdcc
Failed to find libraries with prefix 'libboost_' after pre-requisite
installation.
This very likely indicates that the pre-requisite installation failed
to install one or more critical pre-requisites for Gnu Radio/UHD"

I run the script on ubuntu 10.04 and a fresh installation of 11.04, but the
error still occurs.

Any idea?

Regards,
Cornelius

Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar