Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark OFDM Question

From: waqasme
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark OFDM Question
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 08:57:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Tom,
Thank you so much Tom for your quick response.. yes i have found the code
scripts in gnurdio-examples/python/ofdm.
Please help me to implment this in GRC. i dont know how to use this code to
make simulation blocks in SDR.. where i have to put this code to make
simulation ? i am looking forward to hearfrom you. Thanks for ur help...
Thanks and Regards,

Waqas.
address@hidden