Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark OFDM Question

From: waqasme
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark OFDM Question
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 16:44:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you so much Tom for your quick response.. yes i have found the code
scripts in gnurdio-examples/python/ofdm.
But iam not sure how to implement this code to make simulation in GNU radio.
could you please explain in bit detail how to use this code to make the
tranmission and reception blocks in GNU Radio. I will really appriciate if
you kindly guide me how to make this simulation work. Thanks for your help
and for your valuable information. looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Waqas.
address@hidden
On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 11:38 AM, waqasme <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Everyone/Smith,
> I am doin my M.Sc. project on OFDM Implementation in GNU RADIO (SDR) via
> USRP.
> I am quite new to GNU Radio i dont know much about its functions. I am
> looking for benchmark_ofdm.py file that i can use to implement the design
> GNU radio and later on transmit and recieve via USRP.
> I will be very greatful to you if anyone of you send me the file or tell
> me
> where i can get all this info and how to implement (procedure).
> Thanks in advance...
> Waqas.

In the source code, you can find these scripts in
gnurdio-examples/python/ofdm.

Tom