Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] switching between two flow-graphs / controlling t

From: niaz ahmed
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] switching between two flow-graphs / controlling two flow-graphs
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 07:02:52 +0000

I had the exactly this problem. To solve it, I download source code from git, to apply the path and before this I install from the source code (./configure, make, etc.). As the final observation I must run sudo ./ldconfig after installation and before to use gnuradio,

Edmar

Thanks Edmar for helping me out. I did the same as you told and the problem is solved.

--
Niaz Ahmed

“We are always more anxious to be distinguished for a talent which we do not possess, than to be praised for the fifteen which we do possess”    :  Mark Twain