Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210 XCVR2450

From: Burak Kelleci
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210 XCVR2450
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 09:54:59 +0300

Hi,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, even after I have uploaded r2 FPGA code, I
am not able to see anything on the spectrum. I have also tried to connect
antennas directly to the sma connector on the XCVR2450 board. Both antennas are
connected to J1 antenna port. I tried to send a modulated signal at 5.5GHz and
detect it using uhd_fft.py But I haven't seen any tone at the spectrum. Could
it be a hardware problem? Do you have any test programs that I can use to check
the hardware?

Regards,

Burak Kelleci