Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in installing GnuRadio by script.

From: Christopher Dean
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in installing GnuRadio by script.
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:29:16 -0400

Hi Sumit,

There are two links that we can use to access the current version of the GNU Radio source: git://gnuradio.org/gnuradio and http://gnuradio.org/git/gnuradio.git .

As of now, the second link does not work for me, but the first one does. You might be able to fix your problem by finding the line in the script where you try to git the source code, and replace it with : "git clone git://gnuradio.org/gnuradio", excluding quotation marks.

This information is from: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Download .

Hope that helps,

Chris