Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E100 - No devices found for ----->

From: Ralf Wierse
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E100 - No devices found for ----->
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:50:09 +0200

Hi Josh,

we don't manage wih the E100 FPGA5 bitstream.
It is placed in the images directory and we use a new branch but we
don't really think the FPGA5 is used.
And we still have the same problem with parallel UHD devices (sink/source).

Which branch shall we use? Can you pinpoint exactly?
Shall we use the Josh branch from http://gnuradio.org/cgit ?

Do you have images available? We still don't have a cross-compile env. yet.
Hence compilation takes very long time...

Another topic we recognized on E100 is that we suspect incomplete datastreams
when the Gumstix is overloaded performancewise. I will come back with details
on our transmitter setup which might cause overloads.
But - is it possible to overload the 720MHz Gumstix easily? What happens in
this case - samples are discarded?

Regards,
Ralf