Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E100 - No devices found for ----->

From: Ralf Wierse
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E100 - No devices found for ----->
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:40:55 +0200

Hi Jason,

Josh wrote to use the latest branch. This one is still building since
we don't have any cross compile environment yet...

However, attached is a GRC setup which fails due to parallel use
of two UHD devices. Well, this is very simple.

Hope the parallel issue is fixed using the latest branch. If not, we
appreciate more support.

Regards,
Ralf