[Discuss-gnuradio] single TX burst underrun

From: Gaetano Mendola
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] single TX burst underrun
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:31:19 +0200

Hi all,
in my application for each transmission I have to feed the USRP2 with
a vector long 3 milions complex
samples and the sample rate is 12.5 Megasamples/second (I'm using a
decimation = 8).

The machine connected with the USRP2 is an atom based architecture and
that sample rate is very
demanding, some time the burst has microinterruption. Given the fact I
have to send a single burst
and not a continuous transmission, is there a way to buffer all those
3 milions complex and then
send a TX command to the USRP2 (using libusrp2) ?

Regards
Gaetano

--
cpp-today.blogspot.com