[Discuss-gnuradio] Working analysis after ADC

From: kumar love
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Working analysis after ADC
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:49:23 +0530

Hi,

I am using the USRP board with the DBSRX daughter board.
Is there is any possibility to record ADC's output(which i think is samples upto 64MSPS) into my PC,or there is any file where  ADC  already write or store it's output, without following the actual path(which is taking the output from DDC via USB).I mean to say i want to analyze baseband signal without using DDC.
As per my knowledge i found that ADC has a buffer where it store its output before passing it to DDC.   Please forgive me if you found any thing unrelevent  in my question.
Thank you in advance.