[Discuss-gnuradio] In reference to perceived needs from Gnu Radio

From: Justin Kelly
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] In reference to perceived needs from Gnu Radio
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 15:08:10 -0400

I will admit I don't follow the mailing list as much as I would like, But over the past weeks and months I have read about the road blocks some of you are dealing with working on your projects.

I am not a programmer by profession, I see it as a means to an end for my projects that mostly include embedded applications.

I have included a PDF of a rough concept sketch that may help some people in dealing with difficult problem solving.

The concept revolves around the way people could work together to find a solution, and what I remember of NASA's solution for the Apollo program. They used 4 computers working in parallel to arrive at the same conclusion.

Justin N2TOH

P.S. Please send any Flames directly to me...