[Discuss-gnuradio] Vec Length

From: Nick Othieno
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Vec Length
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 13:18:01 -0400

Hi all,

What does the Vec Length parameter signify in gnuradio-companion blocks? I have realized that Vec Length for the USRP2 source is by default 2 and cannot be changed on the GUI. How can this be changed to 1? In my case, I have set the USRP2 UHD source Input Type to Short. I am assuming that this means that Input Type is a typo and in real sense it defines the output type of the USRP2 source. This short type however seems to have a Vec Length of 2.

Nick