[Discuss-gnuradio] Do RX and TX of USRP2 work independently ?

From: 김보미
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Do RX and TX of USRP2 work independently ?
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:38:14 +0900

Hello :-)

I am using USRP2 with RFX2400.

I know that TX and RX work independently.

But the result of my experiment says that it doesn’t work properly.

The result is as follows.

The signal is transmitted as below. (Fc=2.45GHz Fs=4MHz)

DRW00000ae8309d

The right figure is seen through the spectrum analyzer.

When RX is directly connected to TX, FFT plot of RX is as below.

DRW00000ae8309f

But, When RX is connected to nothing, it looks more like the transmitted signal.

DRW00000ae830a1

Could you tell me how to understand this situation?

Regards, Bomi.