Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc: cannot import gnuradio error when launching

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc: cannot import gnuradio error when launching from Applications menu
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 23:46:20 +0400

Hi Alex,

On May 9, 2011, at 10:42 PM, Alexandru Csete wrote:

Hi Elvis,

It seems that you can put it in ~/.gnomerc
http://gnomesupport.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9841

On May 9, 2011, at 10:43 PM, Arturo Rinaldi wrote:
try

$ sudo ldconfig

and then

$ /usr/local/libexec/gnuradio/grc_setup_freedesktop install

which creates the links in the menu and the associations for *.grc files. However the command in the link is

gnuradio-companion %F

never problems experienced in that :D

I removed my .gnomerc file, and it still works without it, if you follow Arturo's suggestion.

So, you don't need .gnomerc.

Elvis Dowson