[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in Implementation of dynamic spectrum access

From: Yang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in Implementation of dynamic spectrum access
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 20:22:55 +0800

Hi all,

I am planning to do a simple dynamic spectrum access with gnuradio: transmission is divided into fixed time slots, say 5s/slot. There are, say 3 bandwidth available in the air. Every first second of the slot the Tx sense these 3 bands with energy detector, then choose the one with a detection decision 0 to send a signal in the next 4 secs. The Rx tunes to the corresponding bandwidth and receive the signal.

I see the similar project of Alice Crohas, but have not figured out some parts of her thesis. I find streams between blocks are measured in numbers of inputs and outputs, but if I want to demonstrate the time slots and timing control, how could I realize them? I think there might be some kind of process.run() and process.repeat() or some thing, but I cannot find them.

Thank you in advance. This is crucial to me.
--
Yang
Sent with Sparrow