Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp intraction with gnuradio

From: sh.sharma
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp intraction with gnuradio
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 23:47:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nick & Jeremy,
 Thanks for your genius guide and it was very helpful from my side in
clearing the doubts.
And sorry i was a bit busy in some other work so was not able to post
quickly...

Right now i want to use thinkRF as baseboard for my purpose instead of
USRP...
 so what change i have to done in gnuradio
And how i can i configure my system
to run usrp_rx_cfile with thinkRF as thinkRF_rx_cfile...

---can be --- as
what i have to make changes in the usrp_rx_cfile for thinkRF, so as it gives
me the cfile

I highly apologizes for any improper question or improper information...
thanks...