Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : i want to install gnuradio-core only and f

From: John Andrews
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : i want to install gnuradio-core only and for that what are the required blocks i need to install to support the gnuradio-core.
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 05:36:35 -0500

Why don't you just install the way it is and save yourself some time? The remaining blocks that you mentioned are not going to affect your learning at all so instead of wasting time and having all sorts of doubts follow the installation instructions carefully and start playing with gnuradio.

Good luck.