Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new feature work: qtgui support in grc

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new feature work: qtgui support in grc
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 01:11:50 +0100

Hi Josh,

I had a few moments to try it out. It worked very well and I think it
will be useful.

I got a little confused when I cloned the repository because it said
there was no HEAD (or something like that) and the directory was
empty, but I could still checkout to the wip/qtgui/grc branch. I hope
I got the right thing.

You mention engineering notation for the widget. I believe for the
text entry it is quite straightforward (xml attached - I just copied
the code from the gr-qtgui example).

I will do more tests during the coming days.

Alex