[Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN -- come share your GNU Radio / USRP projects!

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN -- come share your GNU Radio / USRP projects!
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:17:37 -0500

Hi all,

CGRAN has seen a little bit of a lull recently, either due to too many holiday cookies or too many cases of the common cold ;)

Considering there is always a churn of GNU Radio users, I figured a "ping" might help!

What is it?
The Comprehensive GNU Radio Archive Network (CGRAN) is a free open source repository for 3rd party GNU Radio applications that are not officially supported by the  GNU Radio project. CGRAN provides a subversion repository for users to develop or submit new applications, and wiki access for full project documentation. Trac (our web interface) provides unique features such as a browser for the subversion repository and a ticket system for users to file issues with projects in CGRAN.  CGRAN is a great way to find GNU Radio projects to use, build from, or gain exposure to a project you have built.

Where is it?
https://www.cgran.org/

Some Recent Projects
Mode S receiver - A Mode S/ADS-B receiver to track commercial aircraft from transponder reports
Gen2 RFID Listener - A Gen2 RFID Listener for developing distributed RFID networks and monitoring systems.
Dynamic Spectrum Sharing - Implementation of Papyrus/Jello, a dynamic spectrum sharing system based on distributed OFDMA.