[Discuss-gnuradio] Cfile with USRP1 and DBSRX2

From: elvis daprai
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cfile with USRP1 and DBSRX2
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:54:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I'm using the USRP1 with the DBSRX2 (and therefore UHDs) and I want to generate the cfile using the file usrp_rx_cfile.py.

But the result is as if the UHDs are not used, in fact I get the usual warning:
Warning: Treating daughterboard with invalid EEPROM contents as if it were a "Basic Rx."
Warning: This is almost certainly wrong...  Use appropriate burn-*-eeprom utility.

and then the cfile is generate, but I cannot view anything if I try to decode it.
Maybe I have to change this file (usrp_rx_cfile.py) in order to use other functions?
Any suggestion?

Thanks.
Best Regards.
Elvis.