Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Parallel programming

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Parallel programming
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:50:45 -0500

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 3:11 PM, sirjanselot <address@hidden> wrote:

> How do I know that my flow-graph is executing in thread per block mode?

You can run 'top' while executing your flow graph and then toggle
threads on (type capital 'H'). Each thread will be displayed on its
own. With a Python-based GNU Radio application, all you will see is
python; when you toggle threads on, you should see python listed
multiple times; one for each thread.

'man top' will tell you how to get a lot out of that program.

Tom