Re:Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp mux question

From: weizhongshan
Subject: Re:Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp mux question
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:46:06 +0800 (CST)

thanks Thomas!
i didn't state it clearly .i want to realize a MIMO system ,so I use two
channels .and my daughterboards are RFX2400 MIMO B .
and another problem appears。in the receiver ,since the two channels receive the
same signal simultaneously,i thought the two received signals from the two
channels should be more or less the same(though they may go through different
shading).but through the graph i find the signal from channel two seems 1/4 λ
ahead of that from channel one<br><br>在2010-05-31 23:43:54,"Thomas Tsou"
<address@hidden> 写道: